Papers submission / Important changes
APM proceedings: selected papers will be published in Springer, Lecture Notes in Mechanical Engineering (indexed in Scopus and in JUFO level 1).
Also, several papers related to the mechanics and physics of materials can be published alternatively in the journal "MATERIALS PHYSICS AND MECHANICS" (MPM journal), which is covered in Scopus and Web of Science Core Collection.
We draw your attention that the style files for manuscripts submitted to the Springer book and to MPM journal are different:
Instructions for authors willing to publish a chapter in the Springer book
Guidelines for the authors who prefer to submit an article to MPM journal
Deadline for Paper submission: November 3, 2020.
Four different forms of presentations are offered, namely, plenary lectures (35 minutes), presentations at minisymposia (25 minutes), oral communications (20 minutes), poster presentation.
The text of abstracts should not contain pictures, tables and formulas.
The number of characters should be from 1000 to 3500 (including spaces, but not including the name, authors, organizations).
Abstracts are submitted online in English:
1) Please register online and enter your Personal area.
2) Choose the section “Abstract submission” at the left-side menu.
3) Please assign one of the topics of the scientific program to your abstract and choose the type of presentation:
4) Title of the abstract which shall precisely indicate the content of the presentation, shall not exceed 250 characters
5) Authors’ and co-authors’ names and affiliations (institute, city and country) and active contact e-mail.
6) You must upload your original abstract file with text in doc format.
7) Please check your abstract and confirm submission.
All abstracts will be reviwed by the Program Committee. You will receive the confirmation.
Deadline for Abstract submission is November 3, 2020.