Presentations devoted to fundamental aspects of mechanics, or spreading the field of applications of mechanics, are invited. We are particularly keen to receive contributions that show new effects and phenomena or develop new mathematical models. The topics of the conference cover all fields of mechanics, including, but not restricted, to
- complex media: micropolar theory, chemomechanics, acoustic metamaterials etc.
- nano-, micro- and mesomechanics
- phase transitions and nonlinear elasticity
- solids and structures
- mechanical and civil engineering applications
- nonlinear and multibody dynamics, chaos and vibration
- Quantum nanomechanics
- Heat transfer and wave motion
1) Minisymposium "Granular materials and grain-fluid mixtures"
Organizer: Jean-Noël Roux (Université Paris-Est, Laboratoire Navier, Paris, France)
2) Minisymposium "Mathematical modeling in petroleum engineering"
Organizers: Vitaly A. Kuzkin (Peter the Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University; IPME RAS, Russia), Alexander M. Linkov (IPME RAS, Russia; Rzeszow University of Technology, Poland), Liliana Rybarska-Rusinek (Rzeszow University of Technology, Poland)
3) Minisymposium "New approaches for oil and gas reservoirs simulation"
Organizers: Maksim Simonov (Gazpromneft Science & Technology Center, Russia), Dmitry Koroteev (Center for Hydrocarbon Recovery, Scoltech, Russia)
4) Minisymposium "Geometry, Topology, Fractal and Multifractal modeling in geosciences"
Organizers: Aleksandеr Kalyuzhnyuk (Gazpromneft Science & Technology Center, Russia)
A number of leading researchers in the above fields will be delivering keynote lectures:
- Andrey K. Abramyan (IPME RAS, Russia)
- Sergey M. Aizikovich (Don State Technical University, Russia)
- Iskander Akhatov (Skoltech Center for Design, Manufacturing and Materials, Russia)
- Vladimir A. Babeshko (Southern Scientific Center RAS, Rostov-on-don, Russia)
- Svetlana M. Bauer (St. Petersburg State University, St. Petersburg, Russia)
- Diego Berzi (Politecnico di Milano, Italy)
- Alberto Corigliano (Politecnico di Milano, Milano, Italy)
- Francesco Dell'Isola (Università di Roma La Sapienza and MEMOCS centre, Italy)
- Sergey V. Dmitriev (Institute for Metals Superplasticity Problems of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Ufa, Russia)
- Maxim E. Frolov (Peter the Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University, Russia)
- Jean-François Ganghoffer (Université de Lorraine, Cedex, France)
- Irina G. Goryacheva (Institute for Problems in Mechanics RAS, Moscow, Russia)
- Elena F. Grekova (IPME RAS, Russia)
- Michael A. Guzev (Institute of Applied Mathematics of Far-Eastern Branch of RAS, Russia)
- Herbert E. Huppert (University of Cambridge, United Kingdom)
- Dmitry A. Indeitsev (IPME RAS, Peter the Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University, Russia)
- James T. Jenkins (Cornell University, USA)
- Mark L. Kachanov (Tufts University, Medford, USA)
- Alex Kalamkarov (Dalhousie University, Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada)
- Lev Kantorovich (King' s College, London)
- Anton M. Krivtsov (Peter the Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University, IPME RAS, Russia)
- Sergey A. Kukushkin (IPME RAS, SPbAU RAS, Russia)
- Anna Kucaba-Pietal (Rzeszów University of Technology, Poland)
- Khanh Chau Le (Ruhr Universität Bochum, Germany)
- Vladimir A. Levin (Lomonosov Moscow State University, Russia)
- Linkov A.M. (IPME RAS, Russia; Rzeszow University of Technology, Poland)
- Igor I. Lipatov (Central Aerohydrodinamic Institute, Russia)
- Sergey Lurie (Institute of Applied mechanics of RAS, Institute for Problems in Mechanics of RAS, Russia)
- Bernd Markert (Aachen University, Aachen, Germany)
- S. Melin (Lund University, Sweden)
- Nikita F. Morozov (St. Petersburg State University, IPME RAS, Russia)
- Wolfgang H. Müller (Technical University of Berlin, Germany)
- Antonio Politi (University of Aberdeen, Aberdeen, Scotland, UK)
- Jean-Noël Roux (Université Paris-Est, Laboratoire Navier, Paris, France)
- Igor Sevostianov (New Mexico State University, USA)
- Nikoly N. Smirnov (Moscow M.V.Lomonosov State University, Russia)
- Elena N. Vilchevskaya (IPME RAS, Peter the Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University, Russia)
Four different forms of presentations are offered, namely, plenary lectures (35 minutes), presentations at minisymposia (25 minutes), oral communications (20 minutes), and poster presentations.
The working languages for oral presentations is English.
Attention: each participant may only give one oral presentation.